Agile software development
Recent innovations in management, programming and testing techniques have revolutionized thousands of companies worldwide. Agile software development processes offer many benefits, but we believe the most compelling are:
- Faster time to market
- Graceful adaptation to change
- Better control over scope and timescale
- Lower risk
- Better quality
- Greater confidence
The hurdles are understanding the new possibilities and applying them to your business. Our goal is to help you do that.
- Agile software development — a half day briefing exploring key Agile concepts, popular with companies not yet committed to Agile. Well suited to senior managers.
- Agile for Business Analysts — a two day course for Business Analysts.
- Agile Project Management — a one day course for Project Managers.
- Test-driven development (TDD) in Java — an intensive one day course on Test-Driven Development (TDD) in Java. Covers mock objects, stubs, JUnit and use of the Eclipse development environment.
- Intensive test-driven development (TDD) and refactoring — a very intensive one day course covering TDD and Refactoring techniques in Java, using the Eclipse IDE.